Make Cellulite Glow Away
1 cup coffee grounds
3 tablespoons sea salt
6 tablespoons coconut oil
Dry brush (optional)
- Combine the coffee grounds and salt in a large measuring cup or bowl.
- If the coconut oil is solid, melt it in the microwave; if liquid, simply pour it into the measuring cup or bowl with the coffee grounds and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer to a waterproof jar or other airtight container and store it in the shower.
- If desired, before showering, use a dry brush (see sidebar) to exfoliate and stimulate blood flow.
- In the shower, apply the scrub to areas with cellulite.
- Massage the scrub onto your skin in a circular motion, then rinse.
- Repeat every time you shower for best results.
- Try to use as many of the autophagy-activating topicals — ceramides, trehalose, polyphenols, and caffeine — as possible
A combination of the above is best to outsmart wrinkles and get glowing skin. To be sure you are getting a quality amount of these actives, make sure they appear among the top third of your skincare product’s ingredient list.